Here is an unfinished list of organizations, ministries, books, websites and other resources that I, personally endorse for the help and healing they offered me during my infertility journey, and specifically during times of miscarriage. When I discover additional resources, I will update this page accordingly. I hope that some or all of these resources will bring comfort and healing to you at any stage of infertility or loss you may be in.
- The Apostolate of Hannah’s Tears http://hannahstears.net/
- Back in His Arms Again Ministry http://www.backinhisarmsagain.com
- Elizabeth Ministry International http://www.elizabethministry.com/files/Burial_Shows_Reverence_For_Miscarried_Baby.pdf
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day http://www.october15th.com/
- The Shrine of the Holy Innocents http://www.innocents.com/shrine.asp
Worth the Read:
- Allen, Marie and Marks, Shelly, Miscarriage: Women Sharing from the Heart.
- Edmisten, Karen, After Miscarriage: A Catholic Woman’s Companion to Healing and Hope.
- Faldet, Rachel, Our Stories of Miscarriage: Healing with Words.
- Manning, Martha, All Seasons Pass: Grieving a Miscarriage.
- Wheat, Rick, Miscarriage: A Man’s Book.